The "GFI Prime Program" is a membership program which rewards customers for their continued business and loyalty. Conditions for eligibility of rewards and retention of such rewards apply, governed by the details set forth below. For clarity, the licenses granted by GFI under the GFI Prime Program are governed by the same conditions as set forth in applicable EULA, as modified by the GFI Prime Program terms and conditions. GFI reserves the right to modify or terminate the GFI Prime Program at any time.
The following products are listed at https://www.gfi.com/legal.
In order to be eligible to participate in the GFI Prime Program, you must have:
3. GFI PRIME PROGRAM SUBSCRIPTION. As a member of the GFI Prime Program, you are entitled to either (i) a term subscription license or (ii) a perpetual license to one of the Prime Products, but NOT including the Home Product(s) (each of such license that you obtain pursuant to this Section will be referred to as the “Prime Product”). You may obtain one Prime Product each time you renew a Home Product. GFI will also provide you any Prime Product updates GFI makes generally available to its paying customers.
4. LICENSE SCOPE. The license to the Prime Products will be governed at all times by the applicable EULA, as modified by these terms and conditions and will be restricted to your internal use only, the number of licensed Units for each Prime Product will be the same as the applicable Home Product. All restrictions of use and limitations set forth in the applicable EULA remain in full force and effect.
5. TERM AND TERMINATION. The “Term” of the license for each Prime Product will be the same term that is applicable to its corresponding Home Product. On termination or expiration of the GFI Prime Program, or your eligibility, or termination of a particular benefit provided from the GFI Prime Program membership: (i) the conditions as set in the termination Section of the applicable EULA will apply to the terminated licenses granted under the GFI Prime Program; and (ii) the licenses provided by GFI under the GFI Prime Program can be upgraded to fully ‘paid’ licenses with Support. Upgraded licenses are not bound by the GFI Prime Program terms and conditions, only the applicable EULA conditions will apply.
6. SUPPORT. The right to use the Prime Product(s) does not include the right to obtain Support services from GFI; a separate Support contract is required in order to obtain Support services for such licenses. Please consult with your distributor for your Support options.
7. FEES. License fees for the Prime Products are waived during the Term. The licenses for the Prime Products are provided at no additional charge provided that you continue to be a member of the GFI Prime Program.
8. HOME PRODUCT(S) NOT INCLUDED. The Home Product(s) remain subject to your original license term, scope, and price. The scope of license granted to the Prime Product(s) under the GFI Prime Program does not extend to or in any way modify your license to your Home Product(s).
9. DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED. Prime Products may require additional professional services with respect to installation and deployment. All costs of installation and deployment will be borne by you. Should you elect to hire GFI for any installation, deployment, customization, or other professional services, any such engagement will require the mutual execution of separate agreement.
Last Updated: December 15, 2017.