System requirements - GFI WebMonitor
Network traffic setup
- Two Network Interface Cards (for Gateway mode only)
- Router / gateway that supports traffic forwarding or port blocking (for Simple Proxy mode only)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz (multi-core recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard disk: 24 GB of available disk space.
NOTE: Allocation of hard disk space depends on environment. The size specified is the minimum required to install and use GFI WebMonitor. The recommended size is between 150-250GB.
Check here for a full list of system requirements.
Supported operating systems – Server side
Install GFI WebMonitor on any of 64-bit versions of the operating systems listed below:
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 (including R2)
- Windows Server 2008 (including R2)
- Windows SBS 2011
- Windows SBS 2008
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista SP2 or higher
Other required components – server side:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later, Mozilla Firefox (v31 or newer) or Google Chrome (v36 or newer) – for the main product console.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer
- IMicrosoft IIS Express
- Routing and Remote Access service on Microsoft Windows Server (for Gateway mode only)
- Microsoft SQL Server Express 2005 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later (for reporting purposes)
NOTE: You can also install GFI WebMonitor with Microsoft rel="noopener noreferrer" Forefront TMG. Click here for more information.